Wednesday, July 02, 2014

Busy Busy

I realised that it has been quite some time since I last blogged (in March), BUT i did not stop blogging actually. Since starting my food blog, I have been working hard on it and I think I should be happy with my results so far! 43,165 pageviews for the 132 posts since end of 2012. Not that I have been promoting a lot, those feedback I received from friends had keep me going. haha. I am such a amateur blogger, hence not expecting any fans! =D But if you happened to like my review, do help to share lar!~
Don't forget to check out my food blog!
Once a while, I also pop by my another blog, Cookies in Jar, to post things that I feel like sharing! As mentioned before, I think, I prefer to keep this blog more undercover as I have such a long history/past in the archives that does not seems to be good for too many people to read. Ok, its all those boring rants I had last time... and the quizzes that I did which no longer around...

Over the past few months, I saw a couple of friends turn into blogger too. Probably should do some mention them here... They are fellow (singlish) food blogger Edwin (Ho Jiak Bo?), the Candyman KY (Sweet Man Talking) and Travel & Food blogger Jacelyn (杰思琳 Travelogue & Foodie Adventures). Do check them out once awhile... (after checking my own blogs out! haha)

I have also been revamping the things I posted on my Instagram which is now more food-focused. Once awhile, I will post some cafe or travel photos. I am glad that there are a few pictures that are quite well received! (40+ likes!) I am easily contented. Of course, I will be happier with more likes! Well, let nature takes its own course...

I have yet to post any of my travel pictures from Myanmar, Perth and New Zealand (South Island). It takes a while for me to have the mood to post I guess... Things happened over the past few months, hence I have actually not been feeling too well, emotionally. But not to worry, its over for now. Probably will post it in another post! =)
Travelling around in camper-van in South Island
What other things have I done over the last couple of months... Hmmm

Oh, I was engaged in casual pre-wedding shoot for two couples (friends). Speaking of this, I have not edit the photos for their last shoot yet! Oops. Planned to get it done by this weekend as I will be meeting them over the weekend. Wanted to do it today, but ended up listening to the song and got the 'feel' to blog! haha... I am nervous about the outcome of the shoot but glad that one of the couple like what I did for them over the past two shoots. I have the last set of photos of them to process! I refrained myself from posting the photos before their wedding. But I guess its alright to post one, right? =)
Other than the photoshoot, I had also completed the #100HappyDays project. Will go into it with more details in my other post! =)