Friday, March 20, 2015

Emcee & Brother (Xiong Di)

It is 2015 and after receiving some offers to be emcee (Yes! Again!), I thought I should log down somewhere the number of times I were an emcee and/or Xiong Di (brothers), so I guess I shall update here so that I have something to keep track with.

Emcee

2010
- Han Keong & Cuiling (Mandarin)

2011
- Guan Jie & Wendy (English)

2012
- Chen Siang & Huiting (English)
- Wilson & Stephie (English)

2013
- Swee Kiat & Gwen (Mandarin)
- Belfred & Jiahui (Mandarin)
- Liquan & Shiling (Mandarin)
- Mun Whye & Yu Zhen (Bilingual)

2014
- Rick & Meixia (Bilingual)
- Bernard & Natalia (English) - THE BIG 1 0 ! =)
- Derrick & Elynda (Mandarin)
- Eugene & Shujie (Mandarin)

2015
- Jingda & Angel
- Gwen's brother


12 times is quite a feat huh? For someone who has stage fright and shy! haha... And to think that I keep telling people I wanted to retire after the 10th! Life is always so unexpected huh? 


Brothers (or Sisters, haha)

2011
- Guan Jie & Wendy

2012
- Chen Siang & Huiting

2013
- John & Shannon
- Swee Kiat & Gwen (twice, in Malaysia & Singapore)
- Kok Hong & Yanning
- Hong Ching & Shirley
- Liquan & Shiling

2014
- Bernard & Natalia

2015
- Shengxin & Noelle
- Terence & Kristy
- Yongda's (coming soon)


Wow! I never expect that I was part of the Team Brothers for 10 times (Not counting twice for SK&Gwen wedding). Ok, let's see anymore getting married this year. haha That's the list for now. =)